Lavish Little Style is committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide any certain information by which you can be identified when using our website, then you can assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We are registered as a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA’) and the General Data Proection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Lavish Little Style may chance/edit this policy from time to time by updating this page. We recommend you check this page regularly to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23rd May 2018.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We may collect the following information:
- Full Name and title.
- Contact information including email address and phone numbers.
- Demographic information such as postcode, address, birthdays, preferences and interests.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER:
We require this information in order for the following reasons:
- To complete and dispatch orders.
- To keep internal records of accounts and for order processing purposes.
- To improve our products and services.
- To contact you for marketing purposes, this includes weekly emails of products and newsletters.
- To contact you by email, phone or mail or to send relevant documents regarding your account or orders.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
We do use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about our web page traffic and improve our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on our website, look for the tick box that says you want to receive marketing emails from ourselves. If you do not wish too, simply do not click this box.
- When you receive marketing emails from our self, there is always an option at the bottom of every email to unsubscribe.
- When filling out a form on our website, any information you wish to not give, is your choice. However, please be advised if placing an order on our website, there is certain information we require in order to fulfil your order.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the write to ask us the following about our use of your information:
- The purpose of our use
- What type of information is used
- Who we share your information with
- How long we keep your information
- What rights you have in relation to the information we hold
- Whether you have the right to create a complaint with the information Commissioners Office
- If we have collected your information from another person, who that person is
- Whether we make any decisions about you automatically
- Whether your information goes outside the European Economic Area.
You can also ask us for a copy of the information we have.
- You may ask us to correct ant details you think we have which are incorrect.
- You can ask us to delete any information about you if any of the following apply:
- It is no longer required by us for the purpose of which we collected it from you.
- If we collected it with your explicit consent.
- If you do not want us to use it anymore.
- If we have unlawfully used your information.
- If you need us to delete it so you can comply with a legal obligation.
You can ask us to stop using your information if any of the following apply:
- You don’t think we have the correct details about you.
- We are using your information unlawfully.
- We no longer require the information for the purpose of which we collected it.
You have the right to ask us to send you your information to you or another person where we originally collected your information with your consent. We must provide this in a structured and machine readable format.
You have the right to ask us to stop using your information where we have told you the legal purposes for which we are using your information for, or where we have collected your information for direct marketing and you want us to stop using it for this reason.
Our site is not intended for the use of children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 do not use our site or provide us with any information about yourself including your name, address, email address or phone number. If we learn that we have collected information from a child under 12 without verification or parental consent, we will delete that information. If you come to believe we have information about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
By interacting with us on social media (Including following, liking, retweeting, and commenting) you are consenting to our interaction with you on the social media and the processing of your information accessed on the social media. The information about you that we may collect may include your name, your use profile, your age, your preferences, choices and view points with regarding to the subject on the social media. This may also involve you submitting a photo or video of you. By interacting with us on social media you consent to us using your image in the purposes described when your image was requested.
If you do not want us to interact with you on social media, please let us know.
Lavish Little Style with review this policy every 6 months. Any updates will be documents.